The body eliminate toxins through the liver, lymphatic system, intestines, kidneys, lungs and skin. To help your body to purify, you must maintain an alkaline diet, since an acid body does not absorb vitamins, minerals and nutrients, it lacks oxygen and reduces its ability to repair cells. The alkaline body heals quickly, is more oxygenated and helps prevent and cure diseases, so it is important that the first weeks after Christmas you follow an alkaline diet. Here below I leave a list of acidic and alkaline foods, try to avoid the last columns for a few weeks.
Some extra tips:
- Start the day with a glass of warm water, half a lemon and ½ teaspoon of baking soda.
- Avoid meats, dairy products, flours, sugars.
- Eat a lot of green leafy vegetables.
- Have a green smoothies for breakfast or a chia pudding.
- Includes oats, quinoa, rice, legumes in your diet.
- Probiotics (tamari, kefir, kimchi)